Spaghetti With Chicken And Green OlivesFrom hlaggan 5 years ago
- 320g spaghetti shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced shopping list
- ½ fresh chilli, finely diced shopping list
- 500f chicken breast, cut into 2cm cubes shopping list
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 30 Spanish green olives, pitted and halved shopping list
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon shopping list
- Handful of fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Fill a large stockpot with salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Add the pasta and stir often. Cook until al dente for 8–10 minutes, but check packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, heat the olive oil over a medium heat, add the garlic and the chilli and cook for 1 minute.
- Season the chicken with salt and fresh black pepper and add it to the pan; cook it with the chilli and garlic for around 6 minutes. Now add the Spanish green olives.
- Drain the pasta into a colander, and place it in the saucepan and mix well. Add the lemon zest and juice and stir. Add the parsley and serve immediately.
The Cookhlaggan Nowhere, Us
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!