Tempura Veggies !From williamgag 3 years ago
- 1 cup of corn flour (Maïzena) shopping list
- 1 cup of rice flour shopping list
- 2 egg yolks shopping list
- 2 cups of freezing cold water shopping list
- 4 cups of veggies (carrots, zucchini, sweet potato) cut in sticks or slices shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 2 tb spoons of mirin shopping list
- 2 tb spoons of low sodium soya sauce shopping list
- 6 cups of vegetable oil (ok you can use less :D) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a bowl, mix the flours and yolks. Add the water and mix carefully, but do not over work the mixture. If the dough is too thick, add water.
- 2. Dip the veggies in the tempura dough and be sure that there is enough dough on the veggies.
- 3. Fry them in burning hot vegetable oil, until the dough gets kinda gold (not to much) (like on the pic).
- 4. Prepare the sauce.
- 5. Enjoy, rate, comment and subscribe !
The Cookwilliamgag Montreal, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!