Pork Chops ParmigianaFrom pleclare 3 years ago
- 2 tsp oil shopping list
- 4 boneless pork chops(1 lb) shopping list
- 1/4 c grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 pkg sliced fresh mushrooms(8oz) shopping list
- 1 onion ,chopped shopping list
- 1 jar(26 oz) spaghetti sauce or homemade shopping list
- 3 TB chopped fresh basil leaves shopping list
- 1 c shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on med-high. Add chops;cook 2 mins on each side. Transfer to 13x9" baking dish,reserving drippings in skillet;sprinkle chops with parmesan.
- Add vegetables to skillet;cook and stir 5 to 6 mins or till tender. Stir in spaghetti sauce and basil;cook on med heat 10 mins.,stirring occasionally. Pour over chops
- Bake 20 mins or till chops are done. Top with mozzarella;bake 5 mins or till melted.
- Note: Also good with boneless chicken breasts.