Quick and Delicious Chinese TofuFrom ponikuta 6 years ago
- Half a block of silken tofu shopping list
- Half a handful of spring onions. shopping list
- Some tofu water. shopping list
- Half a clove of garlic shopping list
- Dash of white pepper shopping list
- Dash of sesame oil shopping list
- Dash of chicken powder shopping list
- Dash of soy sauce shopping list
- A sprinkle of fried shallots shopping list
How to make it
- Remove tofu from packaging. Retain the tofu water and leave the tofu in room temperature for at least 30 minutes.
- In an oiled pan, stir fry garlic until fragrant.
- Add in tofu water, spring onion, pepper, sesame oil, chicken powder and soy sauce and mix well in medium heat.
- Add in fried shallots and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Pour over tofu and serve immediately.
- TIP: Be sure tofu is in room temperature before pouring sauce over.