Chocolate Chunk Ricotta CakeFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- 6 oz dry ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 2.5 oz salted butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup flour shopping list
- pinch salt shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder shopping list
- 3 oz dark bar chocolate, broken into chunks shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F, line a 9" pan with parchment or greased foil.
- Puree ricotta, buttermilk, egg, and vanilla.
- Cream butter and sugar, add ricotta mixture and beat well.
- Stir in flour, salt and baking powder.
- Pour the batter into the pan and sprinkle with chocolate chunks.
- Bake 30 minutes. Chill before cutting.