Spicy-egg Pan Bread (paratha)From cookingcrazy 3 years ago
How to make it
- Pour oil into a frying pan and heat it.
- Add chopped onions and fry on medium heat till they become golden brown.
- Add the tomato and capsicum and fry it for few minutes. Now add eggs, salt, red chilli and mix it properly. Cook the mixture until eggs are well done.
- Put coriander leaves into the mixture. Take off from the flame and leave the mixture aside.
- Make the dough by adding sufficient water to the flour. Knead it to convert into soft dough. Add 2 tbsp of clarified butter to it and knead it again for some time. Make small balls out of the dough.
- Roll the balls to give them roti shape.
- Take one roti and put the egg mixture. Cover it with another roti.
- Roll this roti a little and fry both sides properly in butter.
- Egg Paratha is ready to serve.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookcookingcrazy Qeens, U.S
- Not added to any groups yet!