Alaskan Sourdough DumplingsFrom moxie2burn 6 years ago
How to make it
- Stir together the dumpling ingredients.
- Drop walnut to golf-ball sized dumplings over the top of simmering stew or gravy, about 1/4 inch apart. Cover and cook until the dumplings have doubled in size, about 15 minutes. Serve warm.
- *may be doubled
People Who Like This Dish 16
- curlytop Nowhere, Us
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- phillieb30 Nowhere, Us
- huck Gary, IN
- jennyrobot Nowhere, Us
- hungrynow Corralitos, CA
- MistressMaddie Ann Arbor, MI
- advac Memphis, TN
- onionator Pullman, WA
- Plus 6 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookmoxie2burn Matanuska-Susitna Valley, Alaska
The Rating1 people
Hi, Former AK resident, myself. From the banana belt. See my recipe for Biove bread. The first step will give you a nice sour starter in about 10 hours.advac in memphis loved it