2-Minute Grilled Cheese SandwichFrom chet_norris 6 years ago
How to make it
- Toast 2 slices of bread in a toaster
- Spread on favorite dressing (mayo, mustard, catsup, Ranch, etc)
- Add favorite cheese (I use Velveeta)
- Nuke in microwave for 20 seconds or until cheese is melted
- All done.
The Cookchet_norris Warrensburg, MO
The Rating2 people
Well done HIGH 5 for you Mr. you just helped me alot. I don't have kids but I'm 18 moved out, beginner cook, work late hours, attend comunity college. I'm looking for easy, fast, simple, tasty Recipes to cook. Before I go to advanced ones. You done m...morehappychild in Pembroke loved it
Sounds like a great fast sandwich, I love it!organicmama in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!