Creamy Beef StroganoffFrom helewes 8 years ago
- 1 lb. beef sirloin steak, cut into strips, or 1 lb. lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges shopping list
- 1 can (8 oz.) mushroom pieces and stems, drained shopping list
- 2 beef bouillon cubes shopping list
- 4 cups (8 oz.) medium egg noodles, uncooked shopping list
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Brown meat with onion in 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet.
- Stir in 2-1/4 cups water, mushrooms, bouillon cubes and noodles.
- Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover.
- Simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Stir in sour cream; cook an additional 2 minutes.
The Cookhelewes Newton, NJ
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!