Spinach Meat RollFrom beautidiva 3 years ago
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 c bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/3 c ketchup shopping list
- 1/4 c milk shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp oregano shopping list
- 2 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 pkg frozen leaf spinach thawed and drained shopping list
- 1/2 lb sliced ham shopping list
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided shopping list
How to make it
- In bowl lightly beat eggs, add bread crumbs, ketchup, milk, 1/2 tsp salt, oregano and pepper.
- Add beef and mix well.
- On large piece of heavy duty foil pat beef mixture into 12x10 in rectangle
- Cover spinach half inch from sides. Sprinkle with salt.
- Top with ham and 1 1/2 c cheese.
- Roll up jelly roll style.
- Seal seam and place bottom side in a 15x10 baking pan
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour and 10 min at 350
- Top with remaining cheese and bake another 5 min until melted