Pork StewFrom zoe 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 lb. of cut into 1 in. cubes of boneless pork, shopping list
- 3 c. of frozen, cubed butternut squash shopping list
- 2 cored and chopped macintosh apples shopping list
- 2 peeled and chopped large potatoes shopping list
- 2 c. of peed and chopped carrots shopping list
- 2 cloves of minced garlic shopping list
- 1 chopped medium onion shopping list
- 3 c. of chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. of crushed dried rosemary shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. of rubbed sage shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- tbsp. of butter or oil shopping list
How to make it
- First you want to melt butter in a large pan over medium flame.
- Next you can add in pork and cook until brown..
- Then add in the onion and garlic, cooking until onion is tender and pork is done(not pink).
- Then you want to add pork and onions into a large pan.
- Add in the chicken broth and then pour in the salt, rosemary, sage, and bay leaf.
- You then want to let this boil, then reduce flame to low for approx. 20 min.
- Next you can add in the butternut squash, apples, potatoes, and then the carrots.
- Let this cook on low, without a lid for approx. 20 min, letting squash and apples get tender. Take out the bay leaf.
- Ladle and serve!