Key Lime Cream Cheese Pound CakeFrom sharebear1 4 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 3 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract shopping list
- 1 teaspoon rum extract shopping list
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed key lime juice shopping list
- 3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- zest of key limes shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter, sugar and cream cheese. Add the key lime juice, coconut and rum extracts to mixture slowly beating. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add flour and baking powder; mix well. Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. tube pan. Bake at 325 degrees F for about 1 hour and 30 minutes or until cake tests done. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing. Sprinkle lime zest over top of cake.
The Cooksharebear1 Coon Rapids, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!