Chicken CacciatoreFrom jaecook26 5 years ago
- 3 lbs chicken seasoned & cut into peices shopping list
- 1 chopped onion shopping list
- 1 lb mushrooms sliced shopping list
- 1 cup dry sherry wine shopping list
- 2 cups marinara sauce shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Heat Olive Oil in large, high sided frying pan over medium heat. Add the chicken to the pan and cook until browned on all sides
- Add the onions and mushrooms, cook for 2-3 minutes
- Drain the oil, add wine.
- Cook for 1 minute, stirring and scrapping pan
- Add marinara sauce and chicken broth, bring to boil
- Reduce heat simmer for 20-30 min
- Transfer the chicken to a serving dish, pour the sauce over the chicken sprinkle with parsley and serve and enjoy!
The Cookjaecook26 Harrisburg, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!