English Ham StrataFrom beautidiva 5 years ago
How to make it
- Coat a 9x13 with cooking spray, preheat oven to 350
- Layer half of English muffins, ham, and cheese in pan.
- Repeat layers
- In a bowl whisk all the other ingredients together
- Pour over top
- Press it down a bit to get all moistened
- At this point if you are freezing wrap it up
- If baking put in oven for 45-60 min until cheese is melted and cooked through
- Let stand for 10 min to set up and cool
- *Great with fresh fruit!*
The Cookbeautidiva Missouri, Mo
- Not added to any groups yet!