Great Ground Beef CasseroleFrom jlv1023 5 years ago
- 4 cups cooked noodles or pasta of your liking shopping list
- 2 lbs. ground beef shopping list
- 1 medium onion chopped shopping list
- 1 red pepper chopped shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves chopped shopping list
- 2 cans (4 oz) drained mushrooms shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheese (cheddar, munster, american, mozzerella, etc) shopping list
- 2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- dash red pepper flakes shopping list
- 3 eggs beaten shopping list
How to make it
- Brown beef in frying pan, drain and continue cooking with onions and red pepper, garlic, mushrooms
- In a 3-4 quart casserole pan arrange 1/3 of noodles, then 1/2 half of meat/veggie mixture.
- Add soup diluted with milk and pour over
- Repeat, 1/3 noodles and balance of meat/veggie mixture
- Arrange last third of noodles over top.
- Sprinkle with cheese
- Pour beaten eggs (with seasonings) over cheese
- Bake uncovered for 30-40 minutes at 350.
- Top will be crispy and browned
- Remove and let cool 5 minutes and serve
The Cookjlv1023 Plymouth, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!