Water Chestnut DessertFrom quaypocooks 4 years ago
- 65g sago, washed and soaked for 5–10 minutes, then drained shopping list
- 300g fresh water chestnuts (ma tai), coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1.2 litres water shopping list
- 175g castor sugar shopping list
- 3 pandan leaves, shredded and knotted shopping list
- (A) combined: shopping list
- 100ml thick coconut milk shopping list
- 1 tbsp whipped cream shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten shopping list
How to make it
- Put water, sugar and pandan leaves in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Add water chestnuts and sago. Cook until sago turns transparent.
- Stir in combined ingredients (A) and bring to a low simmer for two to three minutes. Turn off the heat and stir in egg white.
- Dish out and serve warm.
The Cookquaypocooks Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Not added to any groups yet!