Fried Mozzarella SandwichesFrom FavoriteFixins 3 years ago
How to make it
- Beat eggs, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat frying pan, with oil, butter or a little of both, on low to medium
- Make four sandwiches, dip sandwiches in flour, shaking off excess, then egg and then in flour again, shaking off excess. Press edges together.
- Fry the sandwiches on both sides until golden brown.
- Place on paper towel to absorb grease. Serve immediately.
The CookFavoriteFixins Daytona Beach, Florida
- Not added to any groups yet!