Thai-style Pork Or ChickenFrom mbelisle 5 years ago
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin chops or boneless skinless chicken thighs shopping list
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 cup cold water shopping list
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- hot cooked rice shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry-roasted peanuts shopping list
- lime juice, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Place pork chops or chicken in a 3 qt slow cooker.
- Combine the teriyaki sauce, vinegar, pepper flakes and garlic and pour over (or stir into) meat.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours (slightly less for chicken).
- Remove pork or chicken and cut into bite-sized pieces; keep warm.
- Strain cooking juices into a large saucepan. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into juices. Bring to a boil and cook and stir 2 minutes until thickened.
- Stir in peanut butter and meat. Serve over hot cooked rice; sprinkled with onions and peanuts. Drizzle with lime juice if desired.
The Cookmbelisle Suva, Fiji
- Not added to any groups yet!