Korean Bibim TacosFrom fortuna 6 years ago
- 1/12 lbs of ground chuck or Round shopping list
- 2 tbl rice vinegar (or apple cider vinegar) shopping list
- !/2 large yellow onion diced shopping list
- 3 scallions chopped (entire stalk) shopping list
- 1 c grated cheddar or mixed cheese shopping list
- 1 large tomato diced shopping list
- 1 Pkg or twelve tortillas cooked in tortilla steamer shopping list
- Korean Onion Bibim sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Chop and prepare vegetables and place each veg in a separate bowl to be used for toppings later
- Saute onions untill golden, add meat and sprinkle vinegar over raw meat.
- Brown meat and chop with fork as it cooks so there are no lumps
- Note: To avoid your meat being tough, add salt at the end of cooking. The vinegar or wine (acidic) is meant to tenderize the meat as it cooks, the salt is alkaline and toughens the meat as it cooks.
- Steam tortillas (healthier that frying)
- Let each person serve themselves using toppings as they choose
- Leave a bottle of the Onion Bibim sauce available for topping the taco once it is filled. A few drops is all you need just as the one pictured.
- This sauce will bring raves!
The Cookfortuna Austin, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!