Peanut Butter Brownie PuddingFrom dutchie326 5 years ago
- your favorite chocolate chip cookie dough* shopping list
- 1/2 cup Reeces Pieces shopping list
- 1 (9x13) box fudge brownie mix** shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) cream cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 boxes vanilla instant pudding shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 3 cups milk shopping list
- 2 (8 oz) containers whipped topping shopping list
- Reeces peanut butter cups shopping list
How to make it
- Make the brownie mix as directed (unless you want to switch out the oil for the applesauce.
- Let cool completely.
- Then crumble into about 1 inch pieces. Meanwhile, mix up the cookie dough and the Reeces Pieces. Press into the bottom of a greased 9x13
- . Bake as directed
- . While it cools, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until creamy.
- Add the peanut butter and 1/2 cup milk and beat until smooth again. Add the pudding mixes and the remaining milk until smooth once again
- . Beat in one of the whipped toppings
- . Put a thin layer of this mixture over the cookie dough crust.
- Then layer the brownie pieces and spread the rest of the pudding over top.
- Spread the other container of whipped topping over the top of the entire dessert
- . It's best to let it set up and settle in the fridge over night.
- Right before serving, chop some Reeces Peanut Butter cups and sprinkle over the top.
- Cut, serve, and enjoy!
The Cookdutchie326 Parker, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!