Chicken Brunch RingFrom sheracj 4 years ago
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, snipped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon onion chopped shopping list
- 1 - 3/4 cups of chopped cooked chicken breast shopping list
- 4 slices bacon, crispy cooked, chopped shopping list
- 4 ounces (1 cup) shredded swiss cheese, divided use shopping list
- 2 packages of refrigerated crescent rolls shopping list
- 1 to 2 large plum tomatoes, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 medium red or yellow bell pepper shopping list
- 2 cups shredded lettuce. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cook chicken in skillet salt and pepper to taste. Then chop.
- In a quart size bowl, combine mayonnaise and mustard.
- Snip parsley and chop onion and then add to mayonnaise mixture; mix well.
- In another bowl, larger one, add chicken, bacon, 3/4 cup of Swiss cheese and 1/3 of the mayonnaise mixture, and mix well.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles, arrange triangles in a circle onto the 13-inch round stone plate, with wide ends overlapping each other in the center and the points toward the outside. There should be a five inch diameter opening in the center of the stone.
- Scoop the chicken mixture evenly onto the widest end of the triangle. Bring outside points of triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at center of ring. (filling will not be completely covered).
- Bake ring 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven immediately sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Then using a v shaped cutter, cut around the bell pepper, separate halves; removing membranes and seeds.
- Fill with remaining mayo mixture, place in the center of the ring, arrange lettuce around the bell pepper. Slice the tomatoes and then cut in half, making small half circles, arrange these around the bell pepper or you can put them in between the cuts on your brunch ring.