Oven-baked Breaded ChickenFrom FavoriteFixins 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Lightly coat baking pan with shortening
- In large bowl, beat eggs, mayonnaise, cheese and spices.
- Put bread crumbs into a separate bowl or plastic bag.
- Dip chicken pieces into the egg mixture and then into bread crumbs.
- Place chicken in pan, top each piece with a small amount of shortening.
- Bake for 30 mins., turn pieces over carefully and bake for another 30 minutes. Drain on paper towels. Delicious hot or cold!
People Who Like This Dish 18
The CookFavoriteFixins Daytona Beach, Florida
- Not added to any groups yet!