Onion, Garlic And Mushroom Pasta...oh My!From foodygirl1979 4 years ago
- 1-16oz. box linguine, or pasta of choice shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil (I use extra virgin) shopping list
- 2-3 medium onions, chopped shopping list
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced shopping list
- 1-8oz. package sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or more to taste shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon dried parsley shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, or to taste shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Heat butter and olive oil in pan over medium heat. Add in the onions, garlic, mushrooms, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper and parsley, and saute until softened (about 8-10 minutes).
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions;drain.
- Mix pasta with onion mixture and taste for additional seasoning, optional.
- Toss with parmesan cheese, optional.
- Serve with extra parmesan cheese at the table.
People Who Like This Dish 31
- optimistic1_2 Guelph, CA
- angelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
- CatEyes New York, NY
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- mommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- superfox12082 Somewhere, Minnesota
- mrpiggy Mendocino County, CA
- johnnyray Albay, Philippines
- glbaskin Nowhere, Us
- catsmeow0602 Edinboro, PA
- Plus 21 othersFrom around the world!