Chile Garlic PasteFrom sharebear1 5 years ago
How to make it
- In pan heat vegetable and sesame oil add chiles and garlic. Saute a few minutes. (carful not to burn) Set aside.
- Slowly add vinegar and water stirring to combine. Bring back to boil. Remove from heat and pour mixture into blender. Let cool about 10 minutes and blend until smooth.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- lostin_oz Bakersfield, CA
- Geb Nowhere, Us
- lovebreezy Colorful, CO
- DaleInCO Centennial, CO
- 3gdogs Nowhere, Us
- rescue_ranger New Baltimore, VA
- WestTexasWalkabout West, Los Estados Unidos De America
- maureenlaw ST LOUIS, US
- sitbynellie Glasgow, GB
- sharebear1 Coon Rapids, MN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooksharebear1 Coon Rapids, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!