Grilled Shrimp , Pineapple, Mango and Avacado CocktailFrom mrcooksalot 3 years ago
- 24 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- juice of 3 limes, divided shopping list
- ½ tablespoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 small ripe avocados, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- ¼ cup sliced red onion shopping list
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, cut into 1/2 inch cubes shopping list
- 1 cup fresh mango, cut in 1/2 inch cubes shopping list
How to make it
- 1. To prepare the shrimp, Place the juice of 2 limes, salt, pepper and cumin powder in a zip lock bag, add the shrimp and marinade in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- 2. Heat the grill to medium - high apply olive oil onto grill grate for non- stick cooking, place shrimp on hot grill cooking aprox 2-3 min on each side or until just pink
- 3. Remove from the grill and let them cool. Reserve 8 shrimp for garnish and cut the rest into pieces at 3 pieces per shrimp.
- 4. In a large bowl mix the pineapple chunks, mango chunks red onion, cilantro, shrimp, juice of 1 lime, salt and pepper. Mix all the ingredients well, add the avocado and fold into the mixture.
- 5. Serve in martini glasses and top with 2 whole shrimp each glass.