Fresh Herb PenneFrom mystic_river1 4 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 cup uncooked penne shopping list
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed shopping list
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered shopping list
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano leaves shopping list
- 3/4 tsp fresh rosemary leaves, chopped shopping list
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 3/4 cupfeta cheese, crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Add edamame during last 5 minutes of cooking time.
- Drain pasta mixture, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
- In a medium bowl; combine pasta mixture and liquid with tomatoes, oregano, rosemary, garlic, oil and salt. Sprinkle with feta and toss gently. Serve hot or at room temperature.