Easy Cherry CrispFrom lillyann 3 years ago
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup rolled oats shopping list
- 2/3 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 1/3 cup melted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 2-quart baking dish or six 3.5-oz ramekins. Pour pie filling into the dish or ramekins, and spread evenly.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix in melted butter. Spread over pie filling, and sprinkle with chopped nuts of your choice.
- If using ramekins, place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until topping is golden brown. Allow to cool 15 minutes before serving.