Carne Asada MarinadeFrom sharebear1 3 years ago
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar (can substitute with white vinegar) shopping list
- 1/4 cup lime juice (can substitute with lemon juice) shopping list
- 1/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons peeled fresh garlic minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoons white pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoons salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon habanero powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Mexican oregano shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- 1/2 orange, sliced shopping list
- 1/4 bunch cilantro, chopped (no stems) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and whisk to combine. To use with beef, place beef in gallon sized freezer bag or in the bottom of a shallow baking dish. Pour carne asada marinade on top of beef, cover dish or close bag, and marinate beef for at least 1 hour before grilling.
- Note: I like to use this recipe on skirt steak, have your butcher cut it very thin and run it through the tenderizer.
People Who Like This Dish 25
The Cooksharebear1 Coon Rapids, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!