Carne Asada MarinadeFrom sharebear1 5 years ago
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar (can substitute with white vinegar) shopping list
- 1/4 cup lime juice (can substitute with lemon juice) shopping list
- 1/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons peeled fresh garlic minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoons white pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoons salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon habanero powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Mexican oregano shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- 1/2 orange, sliced shopping list
- 1/4 bunch cilantro, chopped (no stems) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and whisk to combine. To use with beef, place beef in gallon sized freezer bag or in the bottom of a shallow baking dish. Pour carne asada marinade on top of beef, cover dish or close bag, and marinate beef for at least 1 hour before grilling.
- Note: I like to use this recipe on skirt steak, have your butcher cut it very thin and run it through the tenderizer.
The Cooksharebear1 Coon Rapids, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!