Polynesian Meatballs With Apricot SauceFrom FavoriteFixins 5 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 2 lbs. ground chicken, turkey, beef or pork shopping list
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 10 oz water chestnuts finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 tsp onion finely shopped shopping list
- 1 tsp fresh parsley shopping list
- 6 cloves garlic minced finely shopping list
- For apricot Sauce: shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups apricot jam shopping list
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. chili sauce shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all 7 ingredients in large bowl. Mix well. Shape into about 40 small bite-size meatballs. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake in 375 degree F oven for about 15-20 mins.
- Transfer to serving bowl and pour Apricot Sauce over meatballs.
- Apricot Sauce:
- Heat all Sauce ingredients in small saucepan, then pour over meatballs. Keep warm or re-heat before serving.
- For appetizer, serve warm. with a supply of wooden picks.
The CookFavoriteFixins Daytona Beach, Florida
- Not added to any groups yet!