Vegan Pierogy DoughFrom jo_jo_ba 9 years ago
How to make it
- Blend the salt, vinegar, tofu and water till smooth.
- Combine with the flours, handling until the dough has a medium stiff consistency.
- Roll out dough on a floured board forming a rectangle. Cut into equal circles.
- Place about 1 1/2 tablespoon filling on each piece.
- Wet the edges of the dough. Stretch one side of the dough to meet the opposite side and press together, sealing the pierogies.
- Bring water to a simmer in a large pot.
- Drop each pierogy carefully into the water and cook in the simmering water until the pierogis rise to the surface.
- Remove and drain.
- They can be sealed in a plastic bag and kept in the fridge or frozen at this point.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating2 people
o my these were so good nothing to change except maybe some more herbs in the dough but it was spectaculareggchef in Ajax loved it
On A Budget559 members
Comfort Foods775 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Luv The Snackage30 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
No Sugar Low Sugar Cooking94 members
Dairy Free110 members