Rich Two Onion And Garlic SoupFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 large, sweet onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 large leek, white and green parts, thinly sliced shopping list
- 5 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry red wine shopping list
- 1 sprig fresh thyme shopping list
- 1 tsp honey shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups Rich roasted Veggie stock (see note) or mushroom stock shopping list
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Heat water in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion and cook, stirring and adding water as necessary, for 10 minutes.
- Stir in leek and garlic and cook 2-3 minutes longer.
- Add wine and stir vigorously to dislodge the browned bits from the pot, then add broth, honey and thyme.
- Cover and cook 25 minutes.
- Remove thyme stem, stir in fresh parsley and serve.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating2 people
On A Budget559 members
Good To Freeze130 members
Comfort Foods776 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy457 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Soup Is Good Food564 members
Cooking For One87 members
Whole Foods142 members
Garlic Lovers460 members