BBQ Chicken PizzaFrom luisascatering 3 years ago
- pizza dough: shopping list
- 1 1/4 teaspoon active dry or fresh yeast shopping list
- 1 teaspoon honey shopping list
- 1/2 cup warm water (105º F to 115º F) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- Toppings: shopping list
- left over roast chicken breast, skin and bone removed, cut into small cubes shopping list
- your favorite BBQ sauce, original flavor is best shopping list
- whole milk mozzarella, grated shopping list
- smoked gouda, grated shopping list
- thinly sliced red onion, rinsed shopping list
- fresh cilantro, finely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Dump all ingredients in bread machine and set on dough cycle.
- Preheat the oven to 450º F.
- To prepare pizza, dip the ball of dough into flour, shake off the excess flour, place the dough on a clean, lightly floured surface, and start to stretch the dough. Press down on the center, spreading the dough into an 8-inch circle, with outer border a little thicker than the inner circle. If you find this difficult to do, use a rolling pin to roll out the dough.
- Transfer the dough to a nonstick pizza pan. Toss the cubed chicken with just enough sauce to coat. Spread the bbq sauce thinly all over the dough and top with the remaining toppings.
- Bake in oven until the pizza crust is nicely browned, 8-10 minutes. Transfer the pizza to a firm surface and cut into slices with a pizza cutter or very sharp knife.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookluisascatering San Carlos, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!