Banana-chocolate Bread PuddingFrom gkwillow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix eggs, milk, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Stir in bread, bananas, and chocolate chips, and let rest 5 minutes for bread to soak. Pour into prepared pan.
- Place loaf pan in a larger pan and fill with hot water to reach halfway up the sides of the loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup, if desired.
The Cookgkwillow City, State
- Not added to any groups yet!