Sweet Potatoes In FoilFrom dog4 5 years ago
- 2 tbl. butter (optional, although good for flavor) shopping list
- 3 Tbl. EVOO shopping list
- 1 3/4 tsp. coarse salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. parsley shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. grated orange rind shopping list
- 1or 2 sliced yellow onions (depending on how much onion you like) shopping list
- 2 sweet potatoes peeled and sliced into 1/4" slices shopping list
How to make it
- put a large piece of foil on the counter.
- mix all ingredients together on foil
- wrap up the foil, seal tightly
- place on a hot grill or in the oven until done. (depending on temp. about 45-60 min)
- once cooked place on a serving platter with fresh srigs of parsley for garnish.
The Cookdog4 Lindstrom, MN
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!