Chocolate Hazelnut SticksFrom babsalaba 5 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or waxed paper.
- 2.Melt chocolate in the microwave, stopping every 30 seconds to stir and check on it. Stop microwaving it when the wafers start to look shiny.
- Trust me, you do not want to scorch the chocolate - I've said it before, let me say it again: Burned chocolate is an abomination.
- 3. Add the Nutella and stir well until it melts in with the chocolate.
- 4.Break the breadsticks in half and dip the broken half in the chocolate/Nutella mixture, swirling around and building up a lush and lovely coating of chocolate.
- 5.Lay them on the lined cookie sheet and sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- 6.Grind some fresh sea salt over the top.
- 7.Put the cookie sheet in the freezer and let them harden before removing to a plate or packaging in cellophane bags.
The Cookbabsalaba Syracuse, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!