Mayan Chocolate Pecan Pie RecipeFrom rescue_ranger 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 unbaked deep-dish pastry shell (9 inches) shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup dark corn syrup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 1 tablespoon coffee liqueur (KAHLÚA) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground Ancho chili pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract shopping list
- 1 cup pecan halves shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle chopped pecans and chocolate chips into pastry shell. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, sugar, corn syrup, butter, liqueur, pepper and vanilla. Pour into pastry; arrange pecan halves over filling.
- Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Prep: 20 min. Bake: 55 min. + cooling time
The Cookrescue_ranger New Baltimore, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!