Oh My, Peanut Butter Vanilla Pie!From dmajor 3 years ago
- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust shopping list
- 1 large box vanilla instant pudding shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup Cool Whip shopping list
- 1/3 cup smooth good quality peanut butter( for more crumbles you can use a little more peanut butter if you like but add more powder sugar too) shopping list
- 1 cup powder sugar shopping list
- whipped cream (redi whip or other dairy cream in can) shopping list
- chocolate syrup shopping list
How to make it
- Make pudding according to package directions for pie
- Stir in 1/2 cup of cool whip and set aside
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the peanut butter and powder sugar to make peanut butter crumbles
- Spoon 1/2 of the crumbles onto the bottom of the pie crust
- Top with pudding
- Cover pudding with whipped cream to form high peaks
- Cover with remaining peanut butter crumbles
- drizzle a little of the chocolate syrup over pie and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Cut into desired slices and serve
- If desire, top with a few chopped peanuts!
The Cookdmajor Slidell, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!