How To Make A Cake Flour!From mrseller 3 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Measure out the all-purpose flour that you’ll need for your recipe.
- 2. For every cup of flour you use, take out two tablespoons of flour and return it to the flour bin. Throw the cup of flour (minus the two tablespoons) into a sifter set over a bowl.
- 3. Replace the two tablespoons of flour that your removed with two tablespoons of cornstarch.
- 4. Sift the flour and cornstarch together. Sift it again, and again and again. The cornstarch and flour need to be well incorporated and the flour aerated. Sift the flour and cornstarch mixture about five times. Look at that! You just made cake flour!
The Cookmrseller Long Beach, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!