Baked Swiss Chicken Salad With Mini FarfalleFrom gkwillow 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup uncooked mini farfalle pasta shopping list
- 2 cups cooked chicken, sliced or cubed shopping list
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted shopping list
- 2 green onions, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 11/2 cups shredded swiss cheese, divided shopping list
- 1/4 tsp poultry seasoning shopping list
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste shopping list
- 1/2-3/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- crushed wavy potato chips (I just crushed them with my hands and guestimated the amount) shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta in salted boiling water as directed on package; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, chicken, green onion, toasted almonds, lemon juice, 1 cup shredded cheese, salt, pepper, and mayonnaise.* Transfer to a greased 2-quart casserole or baking dish. Top with remaining swiss cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with crushed potato chips and continue baking for an additional 10 minutes, until chicken salad is bubbly and potato chips are golden brown.
- *don't forget about the salty potato chip topping when adding salt to the chicken mixture!
The Cookgkwillow City, State
- Not added to any groups yet!