Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas With Creamy Ranch SauceFrom storen08 4 years ago
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 c. refrigerated sour cream ranch dip shopping list
- 10 medium green onions, chopped (about 2/3 c.) shopping list
- 3 c. chopped cooked chicken shopping list
- 3/4 c. buffalo wing sauce shopping list
- 1 (10.5 oz.) pkg. flour tortillas for soft tacos and fajitas (12 (6") tortillas) shopping list
- 3 c. shredded cheddar cheese (12 oz.) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13x9-inch (3 quart) glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix soup, dip and 1/3 c. of the green onions.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken and buffalo wing sauce; mix until chicken is coated.
- Spoon 2 Tbsp. soup mixture down the center of each tortilla; set remaining mixture aside. Reserve 1/2 c. cheese for garnish. Top each tortilla with about 1/4 c. chicken mixture and slightly less than 1/4 c. cheese. Fold sides of tortilla over filling; place seam side down in prepared baking dish. Spoon remaining soup mixture over filled tortillas.
- Cover dish tightly with foil. Bake 40-45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with reserved 1/2 c. cheese and remaining 1/3 c. green onions. Bake uncovered about 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. 6 servings (2 enchiladas each).
- NOTES: Leftover chicken works great in this recipe, or use the meat from a deli-roasted chicken.
- To kick up the heat, add 1 tsp. red pepper sauce to the buffalo wing sauce.
The Cookstoren08 Elgin
- Not added to any groups yet!