Spicy Sweet Potato And Carrot WedgesFrom heathie_magoo 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into large wedges. Peel the carrots and cut in half widthways, then into quarters lenthways.
- Par boil the vegetables for about a minute (no longer!).
- Drain the vegetables and mix witht he oil, seasonings and sugar. Toss all the ingredients together.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the ends of the carrots start to go dark brown and crispy.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy, comment and rate!
The Cookheathie_magoo Chester, UK
The Rating2 people
That looks awesome. Great post! Can't wait to try. Congrats on the Homepage feature!chuckieb in Ottawa loved it
Great tasty idea but I mixed some other vegs with it for more variety-white potato, parsnips. Anyone have any ideas for what else could be added?? I made it without the sugar; we all eat WAY too much already - it's in everything. Since I have cut ba...morebru in Aurora loved it
Made this last night along with some Tofu Chicken Nuggets and they were excellent! Nice to be able to cook something 'fun' that is also healthy! Great post and Great recipe. Full review on the "I Made It" Group.chuckieb in Ottawa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!