Mushroom & Cheese Lasagna Roll UpsFrom cheffiona 4 years ago
- 1 16oz container ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 bag of mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 bag of parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 lb mushrooms either fresh and cooked or canned shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon basil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon parsley shopping list
- 4 cups of homemade pasta sauce shopping list
- pasta noodles either homemade or store bought shopping list
- paprika shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. Put some sauce in the bottom of a baking dish.
- 3. In pan of boiling water place the lasagna noodles.
- 4. In a bowl put the ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan, salt, pepper, parsley, oregano, basil, nutmeg and mix in the egg and finally the mushrooms.
- 5. When the noodles are cooked enough that you are able to roll them up without breaking take them out of water and lay on clean surface or chopping board sprinkle them with the paprika not too much though.
- 6. Then take handfuls of the mixture and place on the noodles and flatten the mixture out over the whole lasagna noodle and then rollup and place in the prepared dish on the pasta sauce and repeat with the rest.
- 7. And when they are all done spread over somemore pasta sauce and then sprinkle with some mozzarella and parmesan and then bake in the oven for about 40 minutes.
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!