Chicken In A Basil Cream SauceFrom cheffiona 5 years ago
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup dried bread crumbs shopping list
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil or you can use dry shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 or 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. In a bowl place the broth, cream, parmesan cheese, basil, pepper and mix together and add the cornstarch.
- 3. Meanwhile place milk in bowl and breadcrumbs in another and then dip each breast in the milk and then in the bread crumbs and place in dish and cook for about 30 minutes.
- 4. Remove from oven and pour the sauce in and then put back in oven for maybe 15 minutes or until sauce has thickened. and then remove and serve