Beef SalpicaoFrom icebaby 2 years ago
- 1. 1 kilo beef (tenderloin or sirloin) , cut into strips shopping list
- 2. 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 3. 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 4. 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 5. 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 6. 2 tablespoons oyster sauce shopping list
- 7. 4 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 8. 1 tablespoon white sugar shopping list
- 9. 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 10. 1/4 cup oil shopping list
- 11. 7 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 12. jalapeno for garnishing (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the first 8 ingredients together in a a large bowl, mix evenly. It is better to use your bare hands when you do this. It feels a little bit mushy, but doing this helps the beef absorb all the ingredients properly. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat the pan in low heat, add the crushed garlic and fry it until it turns golden brown. Set aside.
- In the same pan, add butter and 3 tbsp. oil, make sure the butter won't burn. When the butter is melted, add the marinated beef and fry it over medium high heat. Adjust the heat if you see the beef turned into reddish brown. Add roasted garlic on top.
- Garnish with jalapenos, chives or spring onions whichever you prefer.
- Serve with rice.
The Cookicebaby Shanghai, China
- Not added to any groups yet!