Oven Roasted Tomato and Brie PizzaFrom dibranchia 7 years ago
- pizza dough - your favorite shopping list
- 4 oz brie, with rind and diced shopping list
- grated romano cheese, to garnish shopping list
- grated parmesan cheese, to garnish shopping list
- fresh basil leaves, to garnish shopping list
- Balsamic roasted Tomatoes: shopping list
- 6 large ripe roma tomatoes, cut in half vertically shopping list
- 6 tsp olive oil shopping list
- freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- For Tomatoes: Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Place tomatoes on a baking sheet, cut side up. Drizzle on olive oil and sprinkle with pepper. Bake for 2-3 hours until the tomatoes collapse and begin to caramelize. Spread on garlic and drizzle on balsamic vinegar about halfway through the baking, or at the end. Let cool.
- Prepare pizza dough. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. After forming, brush crust with olive oil. Parbake crust (it takes me about 5 mins). Remove crust from oven and top with tomatoes (drizzle any juices over the top) and diced Brie. Bake for 7 minutes, until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and sprinkle on Romano and Parmesan cheeses and scatter basil leaves over the top.
- Inhale and enjoy. :)
The Cookdibranchia Mineral, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!