New Year's Day Dumpling SoupFrom pleclare 3 years ago
- 1 32 oz. box mushroom or vegetable broth shopping list
- 1 c water shopping list
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger shopping list
- 2 10 oz pkg frozen pork pot stickers or dumplings with sauce shopping list
- 2 med. carrots,peeled,cut in thin 2" strips or 1 c shredded carrots shopping list
- 1 small bunch green onions,trimmed and diagonally sliced shopping list
How to make it
- In Dutch oven,combine broth,water,ginger and seasoning pkt. from 1 pkg. of pot stickers. Bring to boil over high heat.
- Add potsrtickers,carrots and most of green onions. Return to simmering. Reduce heat and cook,covered,for 8 to 10 mins or till potstickers are heated through.
- Ladle soup into bowls. Sprinkle with remaining green onion slices.
- If no seasoning pkt. provided,add 2 tsp soy sauce and 1 tsp toasted sesame oil.
- If I don't have carrots,I skip them..
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating2 people
I made this yesterday and it was delicious..I used chicken pot stickers with 1 pkg of the sauce as the recipe stated...kinkof a sweet & sour soup..really tasty!!
Easy & delicious!
I'll be making this this weekend...sounds so easy & looks delicious :)
- Not added to any groups yet!