Savory Braunschweiger Stuffed Bread SnacksFrom cuzpat 6 years ago
- 4 french style rolls (6 inches) shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 8 ounces Braunschweiger shopping list
- 1 cup carrot, finely shredded shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons scallions, chopped shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut about 1 inch off both ends of each roll, leaving about 1/4 inch crusty shell. Set shells aside.
- Crumble soft bread pieces and place on cookie sheet. Toast bread crumbs at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes or until golden brown, cool.
- Stir cooled bread crumbs with remaining ingredients. Spoon about 3/4 crumb mixture into reserved bread shells, pressing gently but firmly to remove air pockets. Wrap loaves in plastic wrap or place in plastic bag. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until serving time. To serve, unwrap and slice into 3/8inch slices (48 to 64 slices).
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
- Not added to any groups yet!