Sausage Mini MuffinsFrom dugger 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cook sausage in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink. Break into small pieces in the skillet with a spatula.
- Drain and cool. Spoon into a strainer over a grease receptacle. Cover a cookie sheet with a layer of paper towel. Spread the sausage onto the cookie sheet. Cover with another layer of paper towels and press to soak up as much grease as possible. You want the sausage to be as dry and crumbly as possible.
- Combine sausage, baking mix and shredded cheese in a large bowl. Make a well in the center of the mixture.
- Stir together soup and water. Pour into sausage mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Spoon into lightly greased mini muffin pans, filling below the top of the cups.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Keep warm in oven or warming drawer until time to serve. If they cool off then pop them back in the oven at 350 for about 10 minutes.
The Cookdugger Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville), US
The Rating12 people
yum...savory muffins, full of good ole sausage!!helewes in Newton loved it
This looks great, can't wait to make this at Thanksgiving!txbackyardcook in FORT WORTH loved it
I made them this morning. Wonderful! Next time and there will be a next time, I am going to try italian susage with fresh parmesan or maybe some fresly grated sharp mozzarella cheese .
Thanks for sharing. I'm gonna ck out more of your recipes.....moredtour in Somewhere In Florida loved it