Breaded CauliflowerFrom jaie 7 years ago
- 1 head of cauliflower, cleaned and broken into florets to have about 5 cups. shopping list
- 4 egg yolks shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Minced fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- Grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 3/4 -1 cup butter shopping list
- Naturally Fresh honey mustard dressing for dipping (if you can't find the Naturally Fresh brand, use your favorite dipping sauce) shopping list
How to make it
- Place cauliflower and a small amount of water in a skillet.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer until crisp-tender, takes about 8 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk egg yolks and seasonings.
- Put bread crumbs and about 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese in a large, resealable plastic bag.
- Add a few cauliflower florets at a time to the egg mixture and coat.
- Using a slotted spoon, put coated florets into bread crumb mixture and toss to coat.
- In a skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Using a slotted spoon, put coated florets into batches and cook until golden brown.
- Remove and drain on paper towel-covered plate.
- Place on serving dish with dipping sauce and enjoy.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
The Rating4 people
I just love this...your post is better than I ever made them Thank you!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
This sounds so good. Never had breaded cauliflower before but I'll certainly be trying this. I knew I just bought that big cauliflower for a reason. Can't wait to try it cooked like this. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Briannabrianna in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!