Breaded CauliflowerFrom jaie 7 years ago
- 1 head of cauliflower, cleaned and broken into florets to have about 5 cups. shopping list
- 4 egg yolks shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Minced fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- Grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 3/4 -1 cup butter shopping list
- Naturally Fresh honey mustard dressing for dipping (if you can't find the Naturally Fresh brand, use your favorite dipping sauce) shopping list
How to make it
- Place cauliflower and a small amount of water in a skillet.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer until crisp-tender, takes about 8 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk egg yolks and seasonings.
- Put bread crumbs and about 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese in a large, resealable plastic bag.
- Add a few cauliflower florets at a time to the egg mixture and coat.
- Using a slotted spoon, put coated florets into bread crumb mixture and toss to coat.
- In a skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Using a slotted spoon, put coated florets into batches and cook until golden brown.
- Remove and drain on paper towel-covered plate.
- Place on serving dish with dipping sauce and enjoy.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
The Rating4 people
This sounds so good. Never had breaded cauliflower before but I'll certainly be trying this. I knew I just bought that big cauliflower for a reason. Can't wait to try it cooked like this. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Briannabrianna in loved it
I just love this...your post is better than I ever made them Thank you!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!