Breakfast HaystackFrom sheracj 6 years ago
- 1 slice of red bell pepper - chopped shopping list
- 1 grape tomato - chopped shopping list
- 1 green onion - chopped shopping list
- 1 slice of leftover ham - chopped shopping list
- small handful of shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 slice of bread - toasted shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place a little butter in a skillet heated on medium heat
- Saute veggies and ham until slightly softened.Season with salt and pepper. Place in a bowl and set aside.
- Place slice of bread in toaster.
- While toasting, fry egg to desired doneness. I usually go for over easy. I like my yoke runny.
- Plate toasted bread, top with egg, then ham and veggie mixture. Top with shredded cheese.
- Then dig in!
The Cooksheracj South, AL
The Rating2 people
I upped the ingredients a bit. Very yummy! Fried eggs are one of my favorite foods so this was perfect! More info Breakfast Haystackmommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
I made this tonight. I loved it. I substituted a few things to what I had on hand. Great recipe. Thanks for sharing. More in ML2C IMI Breakfast Haystackmoremrpiggy in Mendocino County loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!